Thursday, January 27, 2011

L.O.V.E





"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved"

"Love is strong yet delicate..It can be broken..To truly love is to understand this..To be in love is to respect this"

"I don't have everything that I love, but I love everything that I have and it's YOU"

"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours..If they don't, they never were"

"Love is a gamble, always, but waiting wont change the dice..either you roll them or you lose your turn"

"God send someone into your life for a reason, either to learn from them or to be with them till the end"

"Love and alcohol are a lot alike..Under the influence, you can make some pretty messed up decisions"

"Value the people who love, respect and trust you the most, & forget about the people who don’t deserve you"

"A relationship is like a job..You have to work hard to get in it and you have to work even harder to stay in it"

"God gave us 2 hands, 2 eyes, 2 ears..But why only ONE heart? Because He gave another to someone else for us to go find"






























I love you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with..
I love you when I laugh, because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow..
I love you all the time, but I love you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other..
For those were some of the best times of my life..


March 12th 2008 - present


















FridaLovesEka



Love,










Miss FreedaLiCious-





No comments:

Post a Comment